Jan 25, 2011

Pheww! : Stalking the sun

With the name of THE GREAT CREATOR, .:The most beneficial, The most merciful:.

Sun. Shine. Smile.

These three words keep playing in my mind every time I saw Mr. Sun. I've been a stalker to Mr.Sun during my Matriculation. Let the pictures do the talking... ♪

Sunset at Gopeng,Perak ♥

Sunshine at Gambang, Pahang.

Sunrise at KLIA, Sepang, Malaysia

Behind cold weather, stood still Mr.Sun. Hebei, China.
Sunshine noon at United Kingdom

Teluk Cempedak, Pahang, Malaysia. Sun is hiding behind the cloud.
 
Last Sunshine in Pekan, Pahang, Malaysia

Sun is rising at Kemasik's beach, Terengganu, Malaysia

Another view at Kemasik's Beach. Kawai ne?

... to be continue...

Fingernotes: I'll stalk Mr. Sun if I had free time.. hehehe.. Mr. Sun!! Wait for me~ ☺
Fingernotes 2: Hehehe... Let's stalk together, Mina-san~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks a Million for spills ouT!