Aug 6, 2010

Lala Land Memoirs~

With the name of THE GREAT CREATOR, 
.:The most beneficial, The most merciful:.


Dapatkan Mesej Bergambar di Sini


It's been a long time since I've wrote an entry here.
Hurm.. between them, also happens many things.
Weeee~~ All Praises for ALLAH.
First and foremost, I'm in PEKAN rite now,
and unintentionally in my 4th year (dah tue dah saye ye?? XD)
Also, Ramadhan Al-Mubarakh is next door of the week.. 
hihihi can't wait for it!!
May this year Ramadhan is meaningful then before~

Thinking about final year, there still things I haven't do.

So, I'm going to make a list of what I want to do so that it will helps me to ensure I do before it expired!! hihihi (alamak!! tpi jgn basi sudeh~)

To-Do List during 4th Year
  1. Taking pictures every time under the name of 'Evento Especial'! and share on blog
  2. Fills up my board with the very best momentos
  3. Less sleep, more on doing significant things (eg. put an entry in my blog?? duh)
  4. Watch sunrise (the best!!)
  5. Finish my assignment by 2 days before due
  6. Travels with friends
  7. Watch my financial situation
  8. Buy Fujifilm Instax mini 7s 'White' [.. waiting.]
  9. Star gaze at nite
  10. Do charity 
  11. 'Buka puasa'  at PADANG again!!
  12. Finish my 4th year with memorable things
hihihi.. seems like a Mission Impossible thingy!!
Alrite!! Let's do it!! Kambate kudasai!!

Fingernotes: Anyone have any suggestion, y logic la.. boleh la buat suggestion anda.. hihihi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks a Million for spills ouT!