Jan 19, 2011

♥ Love at First sight with 'Sains'

With the name of THE GREAT CREATOR, .:The most beneficial, The most merciful:.

 Looking at a person wearing orange suit at my internship place reminds me of my dear uncle, ‘Pak Busu’ who once married my Al-marhumah aunty, arwah ‘Mak Busu’.

I remember well, that day, He came back in that orange suit and start to play with us. (Us=siblings and me)

Pak Busu: Nak tengok magik x?

Us: Nak! Nak!

A part of newspaper which had been thorn into small pieces was put on the coffee table. He took a plastic ruler and started to rub it horizontally at his suit and put the plastic ruler around the small pieces of paper.

Ruler gets attached with paper because static electricity. Source: http://www.technologytom.com/html/try_this.html

Us: Waaaaaaaaa!!! Hebatnye Pak busu!!! Magik! Magik!

Pak Busu: Ha! Nih bukan magik! Ini Sains~

Us: …

Eventhough we couldn’t understand what is ‘Sains’ or in English Sience, still He still trying to elaborate about Static Electricity charged upon the ruler by rubbing it on his orange suit.

Still, it enhance my interest in Sience or ‘Sains’.

Thank you very much, Pak Busu. InsyAllah, I’ll follow your lead by being an engineer.

Fingernotes: For further explaination related with what happening between the plastic ruler and small pieces of paper, you can go to these recommended sites. Also… this is maybe one of the way to attract small children to learn about Sience! I love Sience. All praises belongs to Allah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks a Million for spills ouT!