Mar 27, 2011

I was Tagged! : 25 random things, Fact, Habits or Goal

With the name of THE GREAT CREATOR, .:The most beneficial, The most merciful:.

Ehm.. Ehm.. This is my first and foremost 'Tagged'  article. Thanks to cik Atiqah a.k.a Tuty , I'll try to do my best answering  them.

Once you have been tagged, you are supposed to write a note
with 25 random things, fact, habits, or goal about you.
At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged.
You have to tagged the person who tagged you
If I tag you, its because i want to know more about you




Yosh!! Ganbarimasu yo!!

Here, 25 random things about me:

  1. Randomly, this post is the first tagged-post for me. Hahahaha.. and if you want to tag me, you are most welcome!! :)
  2. For classmates, I'm Ash. Some people calls me Shikin. People around me calls me Ikin. 
  3. I'll be a graduate for Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering in this October. (Praise to Allah and with Allah willingness..)
  4. I love to watch anime and cartoon such as Cardcaptor Sakura, Kaicho wa maid-sama dll (bnyk sgt senarai laaa~)
  5. My favorite TV channel is Disney Channel..!! hahahaha (Ibu and ayah x sampai hati nk stop subscribe channel ni semata2 sbb I'll be watching it.. kekekeke~ Makseh ibu and ayah!!)
  6. Right now I'm in Terengganu, internship for 6 months (Dah start to miss my home.. huhuhu)
  7. I like to travel!! Really!
  8. My bestbuddy when I'm on travel are my MP3, my handphone and my camera.
  9. I cannot sit quietly at a corner during hoildays. (mesti! Wajib! ade kerja!!) eg. Watch new korean drama.kekekeke~
  10. I starts wearing spectacles when I'm 7 years old until now~! Just because jelous of my elder sister, who starts to wear them.. it looks cool during that moment yaaa!! Now... urgh... I cannot start my day without it.
  11. My hobbies my changes following the air. kekekeke~ at this moment, my hobby is watching korean dramas and reality show such as 'Running Man', 'We got married!' and others..
  12. I hate Ghost, Ghost stories or anything related with ghost!! Yuucckksss!!
  13. Really miss my child memoirs... don't have tension and happy always! Yay!!
  14. I love

    Cadbury Dairy Milk only!!  

  15. I likes to drink tea, sirap limau and sky juice. :P
  16. some times I could hate myself although I should be loving myself for being who I am kn? Ungreatful person betul!!
  17. I have Fuji film Instax mini 7s and ambitious to have a DSLR!!
  18. I'm small and sometimes peps mistaken me as middle school students although I'm NOT ok!!
  19. I joined taekwondo as my exercise and release my stress!! kekekek~
  20. I like taking pictures and really happy when some of my friends acknowledge my pictures. (Although its not like a pro!) n don't like to take pictures of myself.... hihihihi
  21. I have many great friends!! and great family!!! Yay! Love them!!
  22. I do serious face when I'm really into doing something such as do this tag. (Imagine urself-Lah!)
  23.  I like to learn new language! Serioussly!! kekekeke~
  24.  My goal? hurm.. still a blur since I do understand that Mechanical is tough world. Though, I like challenges!!
  25. Suddenly, I fell in love with blogs... and tags kekekek~
 Alright, I want to tag:
Daia yang Cumil , Natul , Azeem and everyone who read this post!! hihihi... :) Have fun knowing yourself!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks a Million for spills ouT!