Dec 31, 2011

Sharing is Caring: Configure GPRS, MMS and 3G for celcom (Update! Cannot detect mobile data)

With the name of THE GREAT CREATOR, .
:The most beneficial, The most merciful:.



Hurmm.. Yesterday I've tried to send MMS. Failed.

Hacks.

Thus, This morning google out how to set the things right for MMS.

Found a very useful thing which I think there are several people got the same problem as me. 

So, sharing is caring.


Automatic Settings:
To get the GPRS/MMS settings automatically on your mobile phone, send (sms) SET to 20999

..and follow the given insturction. As easy as peas! (Senang mcm kacang-lah!)

I used Celcom with my beloved Sony Erricson G705. 
So now, I'm able to send MMS! Yeay!!

Alhamdulilah.

Fur further help you can go to: here 

*updated information:

If your smart phone (currently everyone use Samsung or iphone or Oppo..) , did not detect your mobile data, you might need to switch off the mobile data first, then try to switch on your flight mode. Act out that you are on the plane.. Haha. Joking. :) after 10 minutes, you could switch off the flight mode and switch on mobile data. Hope it helps as this link help me and my mom.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks a Million for spills ouT!