Nov 16, 2010

Weekends~

With the name of THE GREAT CREATOR, 
.:The most beneficial, The most merciful:.

Salam, peps!! kekeke..
Warning! Diary-Oh-My-feelings post ahead!
Do stop reading if you don't feel to read. ^^

On Friday, I went to Lab at Gambang to learn how to prepare nanofluid.
Woah! mmg penat, ok!! (Tpi lagi penat cik ida.. huhuhu)
But, still love it!! hahaha since I become the MAMArazi that day. kekekeke
 Earlier, I need to send my beloved Cik sue to go to simpang gambang.
To all Junior UMP who doesn't know, Simpang Gambang is the area around 'Pasar Malam' also an area which for those wants to go back to Johor (Like me!!) or Muadzam or Melaka or other area near there.
Next, entering the Lab.What we do?Shhh... sumthing that u shouldn't know~

At nite, go to watch Detective Dee. Best gak!!

Next day of coz, it's Saturday. Stay at cik Erin's room. (kekeke.. Macih ye cik Erin)
n thinking that I want o find MSC PATRAN installer coz lazy to go to lab. But, bro-taking-care-the-shop told me that the software is not available. Adeh~ Seems like I need to go to Lab jugakkk!!
Plz help if any1 got the installer, do share wit me and hopefully its for free..
Surprisingly, I went to Kuantan by my own.. kekekeke.
so nervous since its the first time kot!
But Alhamdulilah, I'm safely arrived at Pekan~

Fingernotes: I do windu alots my Sue, Erin n ain. Windu nk jumpe korg lagik!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks a Million for spills ouT!