Jan 29, 2010

Sentimental Values~


With the name of ALLAH, the most beneficial and the most merciful,

Greetings everyone,

It’s been a long time haven’t post a thing here. (here means in older blog) Well, a bit boring while waiting for the time to kill, so I do some surfing for YUI-chan. As you all notice that YUI have a new song relesed entitle ‘Gloria’. It is a very sentimental and encourage song. Added up by my sifu (makseh, sifu!) He send me a vids of Seize the day by Avenged Sevenfold.

Need more encouragement for myself since from now on I’m a sEniOr of 3rd year in my degree. So need to be more relax while doing all my works (not that being injected with lazziness deasies.. only tension virus is coming through out my veins.. UrrGGhhh~) Plz… people, take care of yourself (more for me of course!! (”,) )

Also other latest news through out my walk… as below :

  • been to CHINA trip under UMP for 2 weeks. Really great experience. Now I’m a truly Hero of my World.. ngeeee
  • joining all boys-except-me class. Still missing my gurls… Thus, need to concentrate more with my furture.. (bertahan!!)
  • doing my PSM, still under construction, title : Determination of heat transfer coefficient of nanofluid with inserted tape.
  • Learning Japan language. Actually more on hiragana’s words since japan have three type of word; hiragana (the easiest), katagana (combination words of hiragana) and also kanji (the most difficult one!)
  • Last but not least, I’m opening a blog on blogger, so, maybe will not write in friendster any more.. thus, if I’m ‘rajin’ will be post something here. any way you can go to my older blog at… here

So… have a nice day then… going to do some linking to my friends blog.. ngeeee~

case 1: tired

case 2: eager

conclusion : Tired and eager causing my brain going wwoooohooo!!!

2 comments:

  1. -ep_frenz-
    attention evry1...!

    [vote for Nur Ashikin Bte Usri!!]lalalaa~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. [=]@ -ep_frenz-

    Ehmmm vote for whut?? Pilihan raye abis sudah~

    (^p^)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a Million for spills ouT!